Stampin’ Up! got something total new today so let’s try it out. Today through next Wednesday I’m hosting a virtual party. What doest that mean? Place an order here http://bit.ly/13Y9we and when you check out enter code BE3QVEMS into the hostess code box at the bottom and then hit apply. If you place a $50 order you’ll get to pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration item. What do you say? Let’s get this party started!
Have you signed up to receive your Paper Pumpkin delivered right to your home each month?
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. It will ask you if you have a demonstrator and I would really appreciate if you put my name Laura Kowalski (Highlands Ranch, CO ID 2055503. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
After you sign up send me an email so I can send you a thank you!
I’m so excited for Sent with Love Kit to come. I will be showing fun projects over the next couple weeks using this kit. Sent with Love Kit comes with 8 wonderful stamps and 12 sheets of 2 sheets of each of 6 double sided designer series paper, and calypso coral baker’s twine. Check back soon to see the Sent with Love projects.